Add aesthetic appeal and an aggressive stance to your wheels. Like our original RCP series MOLLE panels, HALO covers are hand-crafted from marine-grade HDPE. Single-piece construction featuring thru-bolt installation and an angled valve stem access port for tire pressure maintenance. Installs without wheel removal from the frame or fork. Vehicle rack, tube/tire change and 8/10-speed cassette friendly design.
During our R&D process, it was discovered that different generations the same bike model have small varying wheel diameters. As such, our custom RAID HALO mounting posts feature telescopic adjustment of up to 4mm with an internal stainless steel bolt and nyloc nut within the post structure, allowing fine-tuning for the perfect fit.
Important system notes before ordering:
- HALO covers are sold as sets (front and rear wheel matching styles).
- Front and rear wheel sets are specific and not interchangeable.
- Compatibility is not guaranteed with non-OEM wheels or wheels with spoke skins.
- Removal of the rear reflector may be required on some models. Front wheel reflector may be re-oriented towards the center axle.
- Not compatible with Super73 S1, Z1, or Z Miami.
- HALO covers without installation slits are available upon request. With this option, wheels must be removed from the frame and fork for installation. Drop us an email at info@raiddynamics prior to ordering this option.
- All kits are handmade. Please allow up to 7-10 business days for fabrication of non-engraved designs such as MK-1 thru MK-7 and MK-4v2. Designs with engraving such as MK1v2, MK-8 thru MK-10. allow up to 15 business days for production.
- 4x HALO wheel covers (both sides of front and rear wheels)
- 8x internally adjustable mounting posts
- 16x anodized M5 socket head titanium bolts+ flat washers
- 2x 4mm hex keys
- 1x 2.5mm hex key
- Post installation assist tool
- Installation Manual